- Personal data
Personal data is only collected when necessary for the implementation and processing of our services, or if you have provided it to us voluntarily.
By subscribing to our newsletter or filling in the contact form to send us a message, you will be requested to provide the following personal information:
- First and last name
- Email address
Mandatory information is marked with an asterisk *.
- Purposes of data processing
The personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Newsletters and updates communicated via email
- Organisation and implementation of events related to our activities
- Resolve any problems so as to improve the use and services of our website
- Improve our services, content and materials
- Analyse and assess the use of our website and services
We process the personal data provided to us only in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as we reasonably consider necessary for us to achieve the purposes set out in this section and in accordance with applicable law. The personal data will be retained at least for legal retention obligations or as long as limitation periods of any legal claims are open.
- Newsletter and promotional emails
A link to unsubscribe to the newsletter and emails with news and events will be included in every email sent to you. This is to ensure that you can opt out from receiving these messages at any given time.
- Social Media and Cookies
We do not use any social media plugins on our website nor in our emails. We only use links which have a redirecting function.
Most cookies are deleted automatically as soon as you leave the website. However, permanent cookies may also be used which are stored on your device until they are manually removed. They enable recognition when you revisit the website.
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify whether specific cookies should not be placed. Another option is to set your internet browser to notify you each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies from your browser, they will be placed again when you return to our website.
- Data Analysis
For analysis purposes, we use the tracking tool Matomo locally on the hosting server and with a data protection-compliant configuration (without cookies and with anonymised IP addresses).
- Data Security
Your personal data is protected by appropriate organisational and technical precautions. These precautions relate in particular to protection against unauthorised, illegal or even accidental access, processing, loss, use and manipulation. Notwithstanding our efforts to maintain an appropriately high level of due diligence at all times, it cannot be ruled out that information you disclose to us via the Internet may be viewed and used by other persons. Please note that we therefore accept no liability whatsoever for the disclosure of information due to errors in data transmission not caused by us and/or unauthorised access by third parties (e.g., hacking attack on email account or telephone).
- Your rights concerning your personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data in accordance with the applicable law:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is used, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed and, if so, to be informed as to what that data is and to obtain further information and a copy of that data.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request the rectification, completion and deletion of your personal data if they are inaccurate, incomplete or not processed in accordance with the law.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
- You have the right to data portability, which means to receive the personal data concerning you that has been provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer this data to another controller to whom the personal data has been provided.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority.
Contact us: If you have any questions, please write an email to email@example.com or send us a message via the contact form.